Valentine's Day Ideas
Valentine's Day is one of the most romantic days in a year. So it is natural that each one of us wish to celebrate this day uniquely. But the question arises as to how to celebrate this wonderful day in a special way. Your Valentine's Day must be remarkable and should leave an unforgettable impression in the mind of your beloved. Use your own romantic and thoughtful ideas for creating a unique Valentine's day celebration. There are ample valentine ideas and tips but the first and foremost thing to be kept in mind is to create the love ambience around you and your beloved. Your valentine day gift to your beloved need not be expensive but it should be straight from the heart.
Romantic Valentine's Ideas
If you are aspiring for an exquisite Valentine's Day then just go through the touching valentine ideas or tips to make an ideal valentine's day.
* A simple 'I Love You' with a kiss can set an awesome mood for a Valentine's Day.
* Decorate his/her house with hearts, bows and ribbons.
* Make arrangements for surprise flower bouquets.
* Cook a dinner for two and decorate the room with heart-shaped candles.
Ideas For Valentine's Day
* Celebrate the night before Valentines's Day.
* Celebrate the week before Valentine's Day.
* Valentine's Day breakfast in bed.
* Valentine's Day theme date.
* Gift him/her with velvet full of fresh Valentine day's chocolates.
* A romantic note asking him/her to be your valentine.
* Send sweet love quotes.
* Make your own Valentine's Day card which expresses your feelings.
* Create a scrapbook 'recollection collection' and fill it with love letters, photographs, cherished mementos, etc.
* A CD of his/her favorite songs.
* A jewelry gift is awesome. A heart shaped locket for the lady love and a silver bracelet for him is just perfect.
* Plan a special dinner for him/her either in a garden or a boat. A candle light dinner is just unforgettable.
* Pamper your sweetheart by gifting her a spa session.
* Pot a plant that will grow and loom for her.
* Spend loads of quality time with him/her and clandestine visits to romantic gateways.
* Gift him/her a nice cell phone for keeping endless communication.
* Gift her a beautiful evening gown or apparel.
* Dance with your valentine on Martina McBride's 'Valentine'.
* Include a chocolate dessert in your romantic dinner.
* Create a love song CD full of Valentine's Day songs.
* Send flowers at workplace or home to him/her.
* If he/she loves gadgets then gift a digital camera.
Valentine's Ideas for Her
Get to know what women want first, and then, it would be easier for you to plan Valentine Day ideas for her. A lavender satin gown or a simple diamond ring would hit the perfect chord of romance.
She would love to hear sweet little nothings from you. If you have not spoken your heart out until now, make sure you do it this Valentine's Day. If you are a little shy to speak then you may write down your heartfelt thoughts in a piece of paper and give it to her along with the other gifts that you have planned to buy.
Most of the girls love to think about the long gone days. Take her down the memory lane by arranging photographs from the past in an album. Try to stick to photos of just two of you. This would also intensify the love that you share.
Plan to grant three of her wishes this Valentine's Day. Tell her whatever she would demand would be granted. The one who loves you would not demand much.
Why not plan a dinner for just the two of you in a luxury cruise? You can not only spend some quality time together but also would be able to get into that perfect romantic mood.
Surprise her with all your heart and make this Valentine's Day a day to remember.
Valentines Ideas for Him
Let us celebrate love together this Valentine's Day. Whether you are married or dating someone, this is one such day of the year when you want spend time together. When it comes to Valentine Day ideas for him, arranging something special is not that difficult. May be both of you can cuddle up on a couch sipping over champagne with soft music hitting the perfect romantic chords.
Feelings can be best expressed through gifts. From electronic gadgets to wine set, there are a wide variety of things, you can pick as a Valentine's Day gift for him. If your guy is a sports freak arranging for a baseball match pass or a rugby pass will be the most ideal Valentine's Day present. You can also surprise him by calling his friends over to watch the match together.
You can also create something just for fun. Make a personalized gift basket stuffing it with his favorite items that may include everything from gaming CDs to body sprays. Plan a surprise dinner at one of his favorite restaurants for just the two of you.
Go a little weird and let your imaginations flow. Make it memorable for both of you with special Valentine Day Ideas for Him.
Friday, 14 February, 2025
Other Dates For This Event
- Monday, 14 February, 2022
- Tuesday, 14 February, 2023
- Wednesday, 14 February, 2024
- Friday, 14 February, 2025
- Saturday, 14 February, 2026
Event/Festival ContactValentine's Day
Save Event & FestivalsiCalendar
Windows Live Calendar