- Thursday, 5 October, 2023 2023 Oak Glen-Apple Season and the Most Amazing Scenic Car Drive: Pick Your Own Apples, Apple Pie, Hay Ride, Mountain Air, Apple Tasting, Pony Rides..
- Sunday, 15 October, 2023 2023 Oak Glen-Apple Season and the Most Amazing Scenic Car Drive: Pick Your Own Apples, Apple Pie, Hay Ride, Mountain Air, Apple Tasting, Pony Rides..
- Thursday, 2 November, 2023 2023 Oak Glen-Apple Season and the Most Amazing Scenic Car Drive: Pick Your Own Apples, Apple Pie, Hay Ride, Mountain Air, Apple Tasting, Pony Rides..
- Thursday, 9 November, 2023 2023 Oak Glen-Apple Season and the Most Amazing Scenic Car Drive: Pick Your Own Apples, Apple Pie, Hay Ride, Mountain Air, Apple Tasting, Pony Rides..
This Event Has Passed
Other Events At This LocationRiley's at Los Rios Rancho, Oak Glen
Oak Glen, CA 92399
Visit Location Website
This isn't a Japanese event or cultural event, but a great event for couples and families to do. Looking for an adventurous trip that will take half a day to do? Oak Glen offers clean family fun every season. Visit orchards, taste mountain-fresh apples and cider, enjoy hot apple pie at one of the several family restaurants, feed the animals in the animal areas, or browse through some of the many specialty shops in the Glen. RV facilities as well as camping and group accommodations are available. During the Fall season, at a few ranches, you can pick your own apples, make your own cider or maybe enjoy country music and dancing. You can visit the one-room schoolhouse, take a hayride, or a nature walk.
Come experience the apple harvest and Fall colors, enjoy the Winter snow, Spring apple blossoms and festival or our cool Summer temperatures, pick raspberries and blackberries, or just have a country picnic.
If you live in Los Angeles area., it's close to home, you won't believe what you've been missing.
• Great outdoor views as you drive a single lane
• Great Apple pie and apple cider
• Great food: Eat at Riley's at Los Rios Rancho
• Sep to Nov/Dec is a good time (Call to ask)
Map of Apple Farms & Ranches
Map of Apple Farms
Note: less farms available since covid, but you can still visit the large farms.
Japanese-City.com Editor Tips: We found a way to get away from Los Angeles traffic and take one of the most scenic car drives to an exclusive area. It can be one of the most romantic drives for couples and it's also enjoyable and exciting for families and friends to see. Take Oak Glen Road to see over 31 Apple Ranches, shops, and restaurants.
Oak Glen Road - 31 Apple Ranches
We've seen plenty of Apple Farms & Ranches, but we like Los Rios Rancho the best. As you take the drive on Oak Glen Road, you'll notice a lot of farms and ranches along the drive. As you take this drive on a single-car lane, you will be impressed with beautiful trees, nature, and clean air. There are a lot of picture moments, so take your time at each farm, so stop at each ranch, look, and walk around.
Such a Perfect Time
Some of the attractions along the drive: fruit stands, apple picking, fresh apple juice, apple tasting, nature walks, beautiful mountain views, hay rides, petting areas, live music, lot of little shops, breakfast places, walking trails, etc. Take your camera, you can go with kids, friends or as a couple. It is very memorable. For Apple season, be careful going late in November or December, the season could end before that.
Los Rios Rancho
As you drive along Oak Glen Road, you will make stops at each location, our final destination is #28 - Los Rios Rancho. You can pick Apples (dirt lot across Los Rios), taste all kinds of Apples, watch them make Apple cider, walk the area, take a hay ride, get yummy lunch, have apple pie and ice cream, etc. You can bring a picnic basket, and blanket and sit on the large grassy area if no available benches. Beautiful mountain views, fresh air, and plenty of picturesque moments. This is great for your family, spouse, or partner to get away for half a day. Please call to check the times.
Note: Check the dates and hours from the web site, also when the season will end.
Los Rios Rancho - Some Notes
2018: parking areas are larger, and small horse rides.
Los Rios Rancho - Schedule
Aug - Raspberries picking
Sep - Apple picking
Oct - Pumpkins available
Tips: What To Bring
Notes: Through September can often be warm, October and November do start to get a chill in the air.
• Check the 24-hour on-site weather guide to help you plan your day.
• Though it's usually bright and sunny, bring an umbrella just in case.
• Bring water. A lot of nature trails, stay hydrated.
• Bring a sunhat.
• Wear closed-toed shoes.
• Most Cashiers take cards or cash. Bringing some cash some locations do not accept cards.
• Bring a camera and charger.
• Enjoy nature and outdoor beauty.
2023 Oak Glen-Apple Season and the Most Amazing Scenic Car Drive: Pick Your Own Apples, Apple Pie, Hay Ride, Mountain Air, Apple Tasting, Pony Rides..
Disclaimer: Please double check all information provided on our platform with the official website for complete accuracy and up-to-date details.
Friday, 15 September, 2023
See All Dates For This Event
- Thursday, 5 October, 2023
- Sunday, 15 October, 2023
- Thursday, 2 November, 2023
- Thursday, 9 November, 2023
Event & Festival ContactRiley's Los Rios Rancho Farm, Apple Picking Event
Phone: (909) 797-1005
Event Organizer Website
Visit Organizer Website
Get More Details From the Event Organizer
Event Location Website
Visit Location Website
For More Location Details
Share Event & Festivals
Event Information Can ChangeAlways verify event information for possible changes or mistakes.
Contact Us for Errors
Add Event To Your CalendariCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Authentic Japanese Gardens (United States)
Best Japanese Gardens
Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens (United States)
Best Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens
Japanese Teahouses (United States)
Best Japanese Teahouses