Find the Best Japanese Festivals & Events on the Web

November 2022 Events    Popular Popular ObonsJun-Sep  New Japanese Festivals: 23 Fred Korematsu DayFeb Day of RemembranceFeb Cherry Blossom Events  Cherry Blossom LocationsFeb-Apr Cherry Blossom Map Boy's DayMay Largest Music ShowJun

  Los Angeles

 Nisei Week Events & Tips in Little TokyoAug 2022 Auto Car ShowNov
Obon Festivals & Practice:  12 Jun-Aug  Popular Obon FestivalsJun-Aug  Obon Festivals (Only):  12 Jun-Aug  Obon Practices (Only):  0 Jun-Aug  Obon MapJun-Aug
 
Los Angeles has Free Admission!NEW 

Explore 

All Japantowns 

Find 

Best Japanese Places 

 

Japantown Maps 

Let's Go to Japan

 Japan TravelNew    Add Event

Explore All Japanese Events & Locations

Show Menu
2023 Oshogatsu Family Festival Event - Year of the Rabbit - JANM (Free Event All Day)
2022 San Francisco Tea Garden Restore 127 Year-Old Pagoda, Golden Gate Park, SF
2022 Artist Yayoi Kusama Aftermath of Obliteration of Eternity - The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
2023 - The 61st Annual Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival (Largest Exhibition Event of Japanese Culture in the United States) 2 Days
2023 Annual Diablo Japanese Summer Festival Event - Bon Odori (2 Days) Japanese Food Booths, Taiko, Games..
2022 Life Cycles | A Bamboo Exploration with Tanabe Chikuunsai IV (Exhibition 07-28 to 01-15-2023)
2022 Ippakutei Tea House Tour Open House/Guided Tour Presented by JICC, Embassy of Japan
2023 Monterey Peninsula Buddhist 75st Annual Temple Obon Festival (Sunday) Bon Odori, Japanese Food, Entertainment, Ikebana Exhibits, Games, Crafts..
2023 West Covina Buddhist Temple Obon Festival - East San Gabriel Valley - Bon Odori Dancing, Taiko, Japanese Food, Martial Arts, Games.. (Sat Only)
March 11, 2011 Japan Anniversary Earthquake & Tsunami that Struck Japan & Radioactive Detection in the Pacific Coast Ocean - Help Japan
2022 The Samurai Collection - 25 Year Collection Focused on Japanese Samurai Armor - Largest Collection Outside of Japan-Anne & Gabriel Barbier-Muller
2023 Japanese New Year Event - Shōgatsu
2023 Higashi Hongwanji Virtual Obon Festival - Bon Odori, Live Music..

iMax Theater, California Science Center

Location

Event Location

700 State Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90037

For Map Directions: Click Orange Icon
Map of iMax Theater, California Science Center, 700 State Drive

IMAX Corporation ('IMAX'), founded in 1967 and headquartered jointly in New York City and Toronto, Canada, is one of the world's leading entertainment technology companies, with particular emphasis on film and digital imaging technologies including 3D, post-production and digital projection. IMAX is a fully-integrated, out-of-home entertainment enterprise with activities ranging from the design, leasing, marketing, maintenance, and operation of IMAX® theatre systems to film development, production, post-production and distribution of large-format films. IMAX also designs and manufactures cameras, projectors and consistently commits significant funding to ongoing research and development. IMAX is developing a digital IMAX system that will provide consumers with the premium IMAX experience they have come to know, value and expect. It is scheduled to be launched in June 2008. 
 
The IMAX® brand is world famous and stands for the highest-quality, most immersive motion picture entertainment. As the IMAX theatre network grows, so does the visibility of the IMAX brand — a name that is unique in the entertainment business.

The IMAX theatre network currently consists of more than 300 IMAX theatres in 40 countries. Approximately 60 percent of the theatres are located in North America, while the remaining 40 percent are spread internationally. Roughly half of the theatres are part of commercial theatre complexes. The rest are located in institutional venues, such as museums and science centers. More than half of the IMAX theatre network is equipped with IMAX 3D technology.

To date, almost a billion people have enjoyed The IMAX Experience® at specially designed theatres around the world.

IMAX Corporation is a publicly traded company listed on both the Toronto and Nasdaq stock exchanges.
 

Contact


Phone: (213) 744-7400

Location Website

Website: Click to Visit

  (For Event Infomation See Event Website Page)
Japanese Festival Events At This Location

    There Are No Current Japanese Events


     Click to Submit Japanese Events.


Authentic Japanese Gardens in the United States


Best Japanese Gardens in the United States

Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens in the United States


Best Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens in the United States

Japanese Teahouses in the United States


Best Japanese Teahouses in the United States