Los Angeles, CA 90036
Take a free ride on The Grove Trolley! The trolley travels along First Street between The Grove and FarmerÔŅĹs Market.
The Trolley will be out of service for the month of August for repairs.
Hours of Operation
ÔŅĹSun -Thurs 12-7:45
ÔŅĹFri & Sat 1-8:45
- Built on an historic undercarriage from a 1950s Boston street car.
- 35 feet long and 13 feet 43/4 inches tall.
- Travels the 3/4 mile track between The Grove and The Farmers Market in 6 minutes and 12 seconds.
- Red oak running boards, custom-cast brass handrails and fittings, and two spiral staircases that lead to the upper deck.
- Powered electrically by 60 lithium batteries, The Grove Trolley is the first use of inductive power technology in the U.S. for a transit system.
Enjoy the dancing fountain every hour! The fountain is located in front of the theatre at the heart of The Grove.
- Dances to a variety of songs by Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Russell Watson, Bette Midler, Lou Rawls, Harry Connick Jr., Kool and the Gang, Lionel Richie and special medleys during the holidays.
- Built by WET Design, the same company who built the fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
- The water feature and pond use 50,000 gallons of water that recycle every two hours.
- A 30-foot-long ellipse of 32 pulsing water jets and an inner ring with eight arching and swaying columns of water join together to create a water dance that reaches heights of 60 feet.
ContactPhone: (323) 900-8080
Click to Visit
¬†¬†(For Event Infomation See Event Website Page)
¬†¬†¬†¬†There Are No Current Japanese Events
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Click to Submit Japanese Events.
Authentic Japanese Gardens (United States)
Best Japanese Gardens
Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens (United States)
Best Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens
Japanese Teahouses (United States)
Best Japanese Teahouses
Japanese Museum Art
Japanese Museums¬†¬† Map of Japanese Museums