Kissimmee, FL 34741
Kissimmee Lakefront Park is a 20-acre park located in Kissimmee, Florida. It is situated on the shores of Lake Tohopekaliga (also known as Lake Toho), and offers a variety of amenities for visitors, including:
• A fishing pier
• Picnic pavilions
• A playground
• Walking paths
• A natural area
The park is open from 7am to 10pm daily, and admission is free. It is a popular spot for families, fishermen, and people who enjoy being outdoors.
Here are some additional details about the park:
• The fishing pier is 120 feet long and extends out over the lake. It is a great place to fish for bass, catfish, and bream.
• The picnic pavilions can accommodate up to 100 people each. They are a great place to have a picnic lunch or dinner.
• The playground has two separate play areas, one for younger children and one for older children. There are also water fountains and a sandpit.
• The walking paths are a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the scenery. They wind through the park and along the shores of the lake.
• The natural area is home to a variety of plants and animals, including birds, turtles, and fish. There are also several hiking trails in the area.
• The restrooms are clean and well-maintained.
• The concessions stand sells snacks, drinks, and ice cream.
Overall, Kissimmee Lakefront Park is a great place to spend a day outdoors. It is a beautiful park with a variety of amenities to keep everyone entertained. Whether you are looking to fish, have a picnic, or just enjoy the scenery, Kissimmee Lakefront Park is a great option.
ContactPhone: (407) 518-2501
Click to Visit
(For Event Infomation See Event Website Page)
There Are No Current Japanese Events
Click to Submit Japanese Events.
Authentic Japanese Gardens (United States)
Best Japanese Gardens
Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens (United States)
Best Japanese Rock 'Zen' Gardens
Japanese Teahouses (United States)
Best Japanese Teahouses
Japanese Museum Art
Japanese Museums Map of Japanese Museums