Japanese Obon Festivals in the United States start during the summer months. Bon Odori dance practices begin during Spring. We have the latest information here.
Location Name: M - R
Japanese Church, Temple and Community Locations
- 06/02/2018 2018 - 61st Annual Montebello Plymouth Bazaar (MPCC) Food, Entertainment, Boutique Sale, Prizes, Produce, Hula & Taiko.. (Saturday)
- 08/26/2018 2018 Nisei Week Ondo (Community Dance Celebration with Minyo Station) & Closing Ceremony - Little Tokyo, LA (Sunday)
- 08/19/2018 2018 Nisei Week Grand Parade on Sunday (4 pm) - Little Tokyo (One of the Largest & Most Exciting Events of the Year)
- 07/14/2018 2018 Orange County Buddhist Church Annual Summer Obon Festival (2 Days) OCBC Obon (Taiko, Japanese Food, Children's Games, Dancing)
- 07/15/2018 2018 Orange County Buddhist Church Annual Summer Obon Festival (2 Days) OCBC Obon (Taiko, Japanese Food, Children's Games, Dancing)
- 07/21/2018 2018 Pasadena Buddhist Church Summer Obon Festival (Live Taiko, Games, Japanese Food, Performances) (2 Days)
Montebello Plymouth Congregational Church
144 S. Greenwood Avenue , Montebello, CA, 90640 (323) 721-5568
Nisei Week Bon Odori - Little Tokyo, Los AngelesJust Added!
244 S. San Pedro Street Ste 303 , Los Angeles, CA, 90012 (213) 687-7193
Nisei Week Grand Parade Route - Little Tokyo, Los Angeles
E 2nd St , Los Angeles, CA, 90012
Orange County Buddhist Church (OCBC)
909 South Dale Avenue , Anaheim, CA, 92804 (714) 827-9590
Pasadena Buddhist TempleJust Added!
1993 Glen Avenue , Pasadena, CA, 91103 (626) 798-4781