Japanese Obon Festivals in the United States start during the summer months. Bon Odori dance practices begin during Spring. We have the latest information here.
Location Name: A - F
Japanese Church, Temple and Community Locations
- 06/09/2018 2018 Arizona Buddhist Temple Summer Obon Festival & Odori Dancing, Live Taiko (Saturday) Live Taiko, Dancing!
- 08/04/2018 2018 Las Vegas Buddhist Sanga 29th Annual Bon Odori Obon & Bazaar Festival - Clark High School (Saturday Only) [Confirmed]
- 06/23/2018 2018 Annual 46th Cherry Blossom Festival (A Celebration of Japanese-American Culture: Japanese Foods, Taiko, Dancing, Crafts..) Sakura Square (2 days)
- 06/24/2018 2018 Annual 46th Cherry Blossom Festival (A Celebration of Japanese-American Culture: Japanese Foods, Taiko, Dancing, Crafts..) Sakura Square (2 days)
- 07/14/2018 2018 Annual Enmanji Buddhist Temple Obon Odori Dance Only (Saturday) (Week 2 - Bon Odori Dance)
Arizona Buddhist TempleJust Added!
4142 West Clarendon Ave. , Phoenix, AZ, 85019-3617 (602) 278-0036
Clark High School - Las Vegas Obon
4291 Pennwood Ave , Las Vegas, NV, 89102 (702) 799-5800
Denver Buddhist Temple - Sakura Square PlazaJust Added!
19th St , Denver, CO, 80202
Enmanji Buddhist Temple
1200 Gravenstein Highway South , Sebastopol, CA, 95472 (707) 823-2252