Japanese Obon Festivals in the United States start during the summer months. Bon Odori dance practices begin during Spring. We have the latest information here.
Location Name: A - F
Japanese Church, Temple and Community Locations
- 06/10/2017 2017 Arizona Buddhist Temple Summer Obon Festival & Odori Dancing, Live Taiko (Saturday) Live Taiko, Dancing!
- 07/08/2017 2017 Berkeley Buddhist Temple Bon Odori - in Conjunction with Berkeley Higashi Buddhist Temple (Saturday)
- 07/22/2017 2017 - 79th Annual Ginza Bazaar & Obon Odori Street Festival - Buddhist Church of San Francisco (Different times)
- 07/23/2017 2017 - 79th Annual Ginza Bazaar & Obon Odori Street Festival - Buddhist Church of San Francisco (Different times)
- 07/16/2017 2017 Buddhist Temple of Marin Bon Odori Dancing
- 08/12/2017 2017 - Las Vegas Buddhist Sanga 29th Annual Obon Festival & Bon Odori - Clark High School (Saturday Only) [Confirmed]
Arizona Buddhist TempleJust Added!
4142 West Clarendon Ave. , Phoenix, AZ, 85019-3617 (602) 278-0036
Berkeley Buddhist TempleJust Added!
2121 Channing Way , Berkeley, CA, 94704 (510) 841-1356
Buddhist Church of San Francisco (SF)Just Added!
1881 Pine Street , San Francisco, CA, 94109 (415) 776-3158
Buddhist Temple of MarinJust Added!
390 Miller Avenue , Mill Valley, CA, 94941 (415) 388-1173
Clark High School - Las Vegas Obon
4291 Pennwood Ave , Las Vegas, NV, 89102 (702) 799-5800